English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Any other
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Madrid
People who viewed Your Perfect also viewed these hosts
My name is Sara. Im a 28 year old journalist. icame from Santiago de Compostela but I live in Madrid since 2007. I love this city and his cultural life. Is city full of life and always there is someting new to discover: an old shop in Malasaña, a hided street, an new place to enjoy cañas.
Sara Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, New residents
English, Spanish, Portuguese
My name is Iñaki Gordejuela and I am a 26 years old man. I am from Pamplona, in the north of Spain, where we are known as noble and commitment lovers. I love conversation and to make people feel confortable, at the time I enjoy with anyone any experience as having some drinks or discussing about history, philosophy, literature, music or art. Of course I know how to treat people depending on their guts and concerns. That's why I am a great CityUnscripted Local, because I am really flexible and adaptalbe, being able to enjoy an exciting Real Madrid match or a dissertation about the origins of Romanticism in Goya. I love from Madrid that you always find new people but the city essence is never lost.
Iñaki Is Great For
Disabled travellers, First time visitors, New residents, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
Hello, I'm Vicky and I'm a 27-year-old Fashion Design student, English teacher, and Tour guide. I've been living in Madrid for the past two years and before that, I spent a year living in Barcelona and working as a tour guide there. I previously studied Architecture and Art History and that's why I love to give tours and talk about the buildings and the history of the city. I also love shopping, fashion and eating out. I try to go to different restaurants in the city as much as I can, try new food and listen to live music. I love doing Yoga and most of all doing Yoga outside, in different parks in Madrid, I play volleyball with some international groups and try to go to the mountains very often. I'm very outgoing and love to make the occasional joke and have fun. If you like to go out and party I also know the best places with the best crowd and Djs. Madrid is the greatest city in the world and you can discover it with me.
Victoria Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Travellers with teenagers, Vegetarians
After living in London for 15 years, I moved back to Spain few years ago. I am a photographer, wine expert and I love working with people and enjoying time with my friends and family. I can offer an excellent knowledge of Spanish culture, organizing skills, sales strategy and attention to detail, crucial on delivering a high standard service to the final client. I am very guest oriented, passionate about food & wine, always keeping a positive attitude and creating dynamic environment. I am also bilingual English-Spanish and Catalan languages.
Miguel Angel Is Great For
First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Vegetarians
Your Perfect 's Instagram
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way