I am an architecture graduate. Despite not being born in London, I have lived here for over 10 years and know this beautiful city well. I still wish to discover more of what the city has to offer. I enjoy working out when I have the time to, either through Capoeira or weight training. I am an extremely outgoing person and love meeting new people, I believe everybody, no matter what background they come from, has an interesting story to tell.
Bar lovers, Foodies, New residents, Solo travellers, Vegetarians
Art, Food, Culture
My most exciting things to do in London
I like to explore art galleries and other exhibitions that will help develop my creative mind as an architecture university student. London's nightlife is so vibrant that even if you do not go to a well known location you are still guaranteed to an enjoyable experience, which will be enhanced even more so because discovery was also a part of that experience. I like to keep fit by working out and doing weight training. I also keep fit by engaging in martials art; due to the nature of my Brazilian ancestry i practice the Brazilian martial art of Capoeira. As a person that works out I would need fuel to feed my body, so I also try to go to good locations to eat, Camden is a a very multicultural location that has good food and a great vibe where I can chill out with my amigos, whilst enjoying food from all parts of the world.
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Local Host for
- Meet your Local Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Local Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Local Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Local Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Local Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Local Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way