Photographing people, Strolling in the parks or along the canal/river, Having a (half) cider at an old historical pub, Browsing at museums and galleries, Taking part in pop-ups and weekend events
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Moé also viewed these hosts
I'm a quirky half-Japanese, half-Mexican mum to a 1 year old, adorable little monster that keeps me on my toes. I've lived in London for 23 years but have also lived in Mexico, Japan and Spain. London for me is one of the most exciting cities as it breeds some of the most creative minds in the world and constantly surprises us with new things to see and experience. I have many friends that live abroad and when they visit I want them to see the city beyond the post-card London so that they also fall in love with this incredible city. Book me so I can take you on relaxed walking explorations of the city, or if you want to find baby-friendly, interesting things to do in town that are not the usual "themed" restaurants or playgrounds. I also know the alternative area of Brixton very well so if you want to discover one of London's coolest neighbourhoods that not many tourists know about then I'm your Local!
Yunna Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers, Children and families
English, Spanish, Japanese
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in London that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at email@example.com to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch, Any other
Before moving to London I lived in Japan for 18 years and travelled extensively in Asia, teaching Italian language and culture and studying anthropology. I loved Asia, but I moved to London because it was my dream to live here. I have visited London many times between university and now, the serene atmosphere of the parks in contrast with the urban environment always gets me in a wonderful mood. In London I'm in the museums every week and I love checking out the new exhibitions and trends in the weekend markets. The Victoria and Albert Museum is my favourite one for the extensive collection of Japanese, Korean and Chinese art. Soho is great for vinyls and a coffee, and South Kensington for the art and just strolling around. I'm also a vegetarian, so I’m always on the look-out for the best shops or restaurants for a special recipes, dishes and ideas.
Sara Is Great For
Business travellers, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Japanese, Italian
My name is Holly and I'm an actress and musician. Music and theatre are my two main passions and my work takes me to the best dive bars, pub theatres, hidden gems of converted spaces, famous buildings and arenas all over the city. If you want to explore the trendiest neighbourhoods in London and discover the music and artistic scene of the city, from jazz, to rock and opera, I would love to show you around. I know Shoreditch and East London very well and I would be great company on an unscripted walk-around the area.
Holly Is Great For
LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way