walking, Going to the theatre, Going out to eat, Singing and dance, Exploring museums
find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Locals' profiles and book your favourite Local Host directly
tell us about you
Tell us about you, your personality and passions, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you are after
chat & plan
We'll assign the best Local Host for you (if you didn't book one directly) and your Host will be in touch to plan a personalised experience for you
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the places, things and people that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Jennifer also viewed these locals
An innovative, enthusiastic, fun, friendly, hardworking and passionate individual who actively seeks out new opportunities.
Ajiri Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Halal food, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
Hello! I am a fun and friendly London Local who loves nothing more than showing friends from far and wide the best of this fabulous city! Originally from Durham (an adorable town in the North-East of England), I moved to London over four years ago for my Bachelor's degree. Over these past few years, I have spent many hours wandering the streets and discovering many hidden treasures all over the city; from Notting Hill in the West to Camden in the North (and Covent Garden in the middle!) I love nothing more than strolling through London's beautiful parks, stuffing my face at local food markets and locating fun and quirky things to do in the city. I am full of tips and tricks to help you make the best of your trip; be it veggie friendly cafés and restaurants or the best West End play to see, I am a fountain of local knowledge :D I can't wait to hear from you and to be part of your fabulous London adventure!
Elle Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
English, French, German
I am an Italian University student currently in my final year. I am really talkative, sensitive and emotional. I love socialising and you never get bored with me. I am a positive person and a problem solver. I love dancing and cooking and I can always suggest you something. I extremely love travelling, it is my passion and I know how to enjoy the city on a budget. I am a great CityUnscripted local as I am a combination of reliable, sociable and I am a funny person.
GESSICA Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
English, Spanish, Italian
I am an Italian drummer who moved to London more than 3 ago to study and graduate in music. I love music, playing in a band (Tarantula), talking about music and going to gigs. I am a funny and positive person, very ambitious and future looking, energetic and smiling. I am a caring, patient and confident young man, at ease with families and children as well as with seniors. Oh, and obviously I love London so you'll love it too!
Edoardo Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Halal food, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
English, French, Spanish, Italian
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Local Host for
- Meet your Local Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Local Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Local Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Local Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Local Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Local Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way