sightseeing, Listening jazz music , Cooking exotic food, Reading in a park, Musical shows
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Marie also viewed these hosts
Hi, I'm Jenni! I have lived in and around London all my life, and have loved exploring and getting to know the city while studying French and Italian at UCL. I love all things theatre and food.
Jennifer Is Great For
Foodies, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
I love meeting people, travelling and speak Spanish, French and English. I also trained as a flute player and teach English to foreign students. I lived in France for 21 years, and have come back to lovely, lively London.
Nikki Is Great For
First time visitors, Foodies, New residents, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
English, French, Spanish
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in London that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Halal food, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch, Any other
Hello/Bonjour, I am a French woman living in the UK since 2008. I was lucky to end up in North London which is a part of London that is really nice to live in with beautiful parks and wildlife. I have two children: So i have been mostly entertaining them in London so i am a specialist of birthday party venues, soft-play areas and parks as well as kids' theatres. I also have a life of my own and I spend a lot of time in coffee shops and chat to a lot of different people from everywhere. Eating out at exotic restaurant is my favourite thing to do. I love walking in residential areas, snooping around for art on the walls. I love design and decoration on a budget so I go to charity shops and get some cool gems from gumtree and ebay. There is always something to do or see in London. I have a degree in History so I have always a funny anecdote about museums and galleries to tell. Let me know if you want to wander in Wanderland. I can show you places that tourists don't go to such as the London Canal museum, the Vaults under Waterloo and Alexandra Palace. I am a musician and can show you some quirky music venues as well: wwwmaudmusic.com I am looking forward to show you this amazing town around.
Maud Is Great For
Travellers with kids
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way