English, French, German
Drinking coffee with a view, Strolling through parks , Attempting to spot the Queen (which I did once!), Planning my next adventure , Chilling with friends over a mint tea or a g-and-t
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Elle also viewed these hosts
I am a graduate at University of Westminster. I am really talkative, sensitive and emotional. I love socialising and you never get bored with me. I am a positive person and a problem solver. I love dancing and cooking and I can always suggest you something. I extremely love travelling, it is my passion and I know how to enjoy the city on a budget. I am a great CityUnscripted host as I am a combination of reliable, sociable and I am a funny person.
Gessica Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Spanish, Italian
I am an Italian drummer who moved to London more than 5 ago to study and graduate in music. I love music, playing in a band (Tarantola), talking about music and going to gigs. I am a funny and positive person, very ambitious and future looking, energetic and smiling. I am a caring, patient and confident young man, at ease with families and children as well as with seniors. Oh, and obviously I love London so you'll love it too!
Edoardo Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Spanish, Italian
I'm an easy going social individual who loves to meet new people from different cultures from around the world. I'm easy to speak to and love to listen about people's lives and stories. I want to share my knowledge of the city and my historical knowledge of sights we visit. I enjoy it when other people are enjoying themselves and will go out of my way to ensure you have an incredible experience in London tailored to your own interests. I am a keen traveller and want to live life to the full. You only get one shot at life so make it count.
Dan Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Hi! My name is Tom. I work as a tour guide which I love as it allows me to talk about history and culture and to learn more and more about this remarkable place I am privileged to live in. I like creating hip hop and poetry. This is one of my main passions. Any opportunity to talk about this or to explore the scene would be most welcome. More widely I am passionate about the arts and London is a great place for them. I love doing new things. Just this week for the first time I have done archery, gone on a quad bike, and gone go-karting for the first time in too long. It would be great if you could share an experience, new or familiar, with me. I have travelled widely and even lived in another country (South Korea). These days I am happy exploring London.
Thomas Is Great For
Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Elle | LondonReview by: Maggie C
Bloomsbury and beyond
Hi Anna, We were met by the delightful Elle on Saturday and enjoyed a relaxed and interesting walking tour of the city. The route was perfectly tailored for our group and each one of us thought it was a lovely way to spend a view hours together while learning a bit more about London. Thank you so much for your communication prior to our trip and to Elle for her time, guidance and company.
Elle | LondonReview by: Kerry E
We were so happy with it
My boyfriend and I have just moved to London from West Wales and had no idea what to expect, thank goodness for this! It was so useful and our host Elle was super friendly and helpful!
Elle | LondonReview by: Dolores K
We hadn't visited London before and were a bit nervous as we are in our 60s now and not city people, but our guide Elle made things very enjoyable and hassle free! She showed us how to use the buses, underground and hail a cab or 'taxi' and also showed some great places to eat and marked them on the map for us - and to avoid getting ripped off as things are pricey here! Having Elle help us at the beginning of our trip really made our whole vacation so much better, and we were confident to explore the city on our own. Thank you!
Elle | LondonReview by: Belinda & Josh P
Really just great!
We really wanted to see as much as possible in the 2 days that we had to see London, so I am so glad we came across this tour and that we were shown around by Elle! She was wonderful and so patient with us asking so many questions and going at our pace. We saw some of our favorite parts of London and I honestly think we would have missed so much if we had tried to go on our own. Elle is amazing and I really wish we had also booked her on our first day!
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way