Travelling, Bouldering, Watching sports, Chilling at a cocktail bar with friends, Exploring the city with my family
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Sean-Taylor also viewed these hosts
I am a 31 year old born and bred London girl currently living in the vibrant heart of London's East End, Dalston. I spend half my time cycling around the city, finding hidden spots off the tourist track. I spend evenings trying London's diverse cuisine, dancing and often frequent the city's abundance of art galleries, cinema's and cultural events. I have a Masters degree in Chinese Studies and a wealth of travel experience around Asia; cycling around temples in Burma, working as a journalist in Taipei, studying yoga in South India. I am passionate about showing people from around the world my hometown. As a traveler, I know how unique your trip can became through the eyes of a local. I am also a certified yoga and rock climbing teacher and can take you climbing indoors in a London Castle!
Sophie Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
I am an eccentric, wacky and original guy who dances to the beat of his own drum. I have lived in London for over 10 years so I know the city like the back of my hand, especially the up and coming areas like Peckham, Camden and Shoreditch. I am super adventurous and I'm always looking for new places to explore and new people to meet. I am a ping-pong semi pro, I play the ukulele and I pride myself on being able to speak a phrase in nearly every language. I am currently learning to speak Japanese and I have many stories and even more jokes to tell. Join me in London for a few hours or even for the whole day and I will introduce you to some of London's best local areas, as well as the main attractions - whatever you prefer.
Bertalan Is Great For
Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
Before moving to London I lived in Japan for 18 years and travelled extensively in Asia, teaching Italian language and culture and studying anthropology. I loved Asia, but I moved to London because it was my dream to live here. I have visited London many times between university and now, the serene atmosphere of the parks in contrast with the urban environment always gets me in a wonderful mood. In London I'm in the museums every week and I love checking out the new exhibitions and trends in the weekend markets. The Victoria and Albert Museum is my favourite one for the extensive collection of Japanese, Korean and Chinese art. Soho is great for vinyls and a coffee, and South Kensington for the art and just strolling around. I'm also a vegetarian, so I’m always on the look-out for the best shops or restaurants for a special recipes, dishes and ideas.
Sara Is Great For
Business travellers, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Japanese, Italian
Sean-Taylor | LondonReview by: Salha O
I was really impressed .. shoreditch as an area has a lot to discover if you are with the right person.. and Sean was definitely the right one.. he helped me to discover a new lovely side of London while i was enjoying discovering him as a human as well with an interesting life perspective and point of few of meeting new people to discover the world
Sean-Taylor | LondonReview by: Cecilia & Jorge P
We felt like real Londoners
It was our visit number 3 to London and we really wanted to get under the skin of the city and we found this Brixton tour by chance. It was the first time we heard about this place in london but we said why not? And city unscripted match us to Mr Sean Taylor who was just amazing and made us laugh so much trying to speak very bad spanish with us. But Sean knows Brixton so so well and we were so amazed of this area of the city which is so surprising and so energetic and cool. We met some of the people that run some shops and it was great to feel like we were part of Brixton. Muchas gracias por todo!
Sean-Taylor | LondonReview by: Pamela S
I am so glad I started my trip with Sean-Taylor
Sean-Taylor Williams was my host. He showed me the city of London while also providing me with the history and interesting facts about each location. In one day, we thoroughly explored Brixton, Soho, Camden and other places. After my tour with Sean-Taylor, I was able to effectively navigate the Underground to go anywhere I needed to go in London. Sean-Taylor is extremely personable and knowledgeable. I am so glad I started my trip with Sean-Taylor, working with Sean-Taylor set the precedent for
Sean-Taylor | LondonReview by: Jim M
Sean-Taylor Williams: A Brixton Highlight
Wife and I spent the better part of the day with Sean-Taylor Williams this past Saturday in Brixton. He brought the place alive, gave us a good sense of its history (official and non-official), and introduced us around to the cast of neighborhood characters who make the place what it is. I cannot recommend the tour more highly. If you are looking for the real thing rather than peering out a tour bus and wondering what the locals think, take this experience. Brixton is a wonderful treasure!
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way