English, Japanese, Italian
Walking around, Window shopping, Enjoying food and drinks out with friends, Visiting museums and art galleries, Going to progressive rock gigs
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Sara also viewed these hosts
Eccentric New Yorker with big hair, big personality and tons of energy to show you the best, non-mainstream bars and music scene in London. I have lived in London for almost 10 years and I also know the best markets and independent fashion shops to buy unique garments. I'm a proud father to a 1 year old so I have lately discovered cool, baby-friendly places and restaurants where adults can have a good time. I consider London my hometown; it is vibrant, forever morphing and just really cool. Don't stick to zone 1, there is a much bigger London out there!
Sean-Taylor Is Great For
Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers, Children and families
I am a born and bred London girl currently living in the vibrant heart of London's East End, Dalston. I spend my time cycling around the city finding hidden spots off the tourist tracks. My evenings are spent exploring London's diverse cuisine and dancing. I'm also a frequent visitor of the city's art galleries, cinemas and cultural events. I have a Masters degree in Chinese Studies and a wealth of travel experience around Asia: I have cycled around temples in Burma, worked as a journalist in Taipei, and studied yoga in South India. Fun fact: I am a certified yoga and rock climbing teacher, so I can take you climbing indoors in a London Castle! I am passionate about showing people around the world my hometown, because being a traveler myself, I know that experiencing the city through the eyes of someone who knows it brings a unique touch to your journey.
Sophie Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
I am an eccentric, wacky and original guy who dances to the beat of his own drum. I have lived in London for over 10 years so I know the city like the back of my hand, especially the up and coming areas like Peckham, Camden and Shoreditch. I am super adventurous and I'm always looking for new places to explore and new people to meet. I am a ping-pong semi pro, I play the ukulele and I pride myself on being able to speak a phrase in nearly every language. I am currently learning to speak Japanese and I have many stories and even more jokes to tell. Join me in London for a few hours or even for the whole day and I will introduce you to some of London's best local areas, as well as the main attractions - whatever you prefer.
Bertalan Is Great For
Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
Sara | LondonReview by: Claudio C
Tutto perfetto. Sara, l’accompagnatrice, è stata eccezionale. Esperienza assolutamente da consigliare.
Sara | LondonReview by: Jenny O
Fantastica, esperta, crupolosa
Sara è stata fantastica,una guida esperta e scrupolosa.consiglia!
Sara | LondonReview by: Jessica V
Sara was the best guide!
Sara | LondonReview by: Vanessa V
Una giornata con Sara
Sara la mia guida a Tokyo oltre ad essere simpatica e disponibile è pure competente e preparata nel giro della città. Mi ha portata in diversi quartieri, templi raccontandomi man mano la storia delle stesse. Consiglio vivamente il sito soprattutto per la velocità nel organizzare il mio tour personalizzato e la professionalità dimostrata. Complimenti a Sara ed ai vostri servizi ed...a presto per un bis presso un altra città del mondo!!!!
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way