Music Festivals, wandering through the city, meeting new restaurants, getting to meet the monuments, Trying out new things
find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Locals' profiles and book your favourite Local Host directly
tell us about you
Tell us about you, your personality and passions, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you are after
chat & plan
We'll assign the best Local Host for you (if you didn't book one directly) and your Host will be in touch to plan a personalised experience for you
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the places, things and people that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Lisbon
People who viewed Daniela also viewed these locals
Hello everyone! My name is Eva Brardinelli, I am from Italy and I have just graduated from my Master course in International Development. After the ending of my studies I decided to take time for myself for a new exciting experience in the most beautiful city in Europe! You are probably wondering why Lisbon, well.. I was a former ERASMUS+ Student and during my time here I completely fell in love with the vibe that this city has. People say about me that I am a really sociable and bubbly person! I love knowing new people, surrounding myself with many different cultures and knowing about them deeply. I am not scared of diversified settings because luckily for me I have developed a really good sense of adaptation! Being determined and curious is what I like the most about my personality! Uhm.. Besides being really attracted to many different things as extreme sports, traveling, foreign languages etc.. I am really creative. I have always been interested by design and any type of arts, that is why lately I have decided to start making designed jewelry and starting my own brand (which is a work in progress). Honestly, I am really attached to this city, in really little time it has given me so much that I am kinda feeling I owe it something. It has taught me how to be flexible, tolerant and most of all free.
Eva Is Great For
Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with kids
English, Italian, Portuguese
Hi everybody. Lisbon is the best place in Europe, that's why I live here :) I am a 27 years old french girl currently seeking for a job so I have plenty of time to show you the city! I love to get lost in the small streets of Lisbon, enjoy a coffee in many of its points of view and party at night with friends. Travel addict, I have lived in Spain, China and now Portugal! Also backpacked all around Asia and South America which was the best experience ever. My second passion is to Dance!! Modern jazz, Hip Hop, Dance Hall... anything that grooves haha. Also love yoga and fitness :) Hope to hear about you soon!
Blandine Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Partying & clubbing, Solo travellers, Vegetarians
Not sure what Local to book? Then leave it to us and we will find the best suited Local to match your interests, personality and requirements. Just select this profile and book in the profile page. We will be in touch within 24hrs to find out what you are after.
Your Perfect Host Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Halal food, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch
I am a 40 year old music photographer who as lived most of his life in Lisbon, i know this city well. I love history, urban art and food and those are the things that make me go around town exploring every chance i get. I am also a very experienced traveler which means i can put myself in your shoes and assist you with anything you might need in beautiful Lisbon.
Pedro Is Great For
Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
English, Spanish, Portuguese
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Local Host for
- Meet your Local Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Local Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Local Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Local Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Local Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Local Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way