Your Perfect Host
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch
Visiting the places you will love to visit, Eating & drinking at venues that you will love, Experiencing a side of the city that will captivate you, Carrying out activities that you will find exciting, Discovering Lisbon beyond the tourist sites
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Lisbon
People who viewed Your Perfect Host also viewed these hosts
Olá, my name is Genta and I have been living in Lisbon for 3 years attending my Doctoral Studies in Art Therapy. I fell in love with the city since the first day I came here, especially the good weather, tasty food, and amazing people i encountered everyday. I can say without any doubt that I fully integrated in the community and implemented the best of Lisbon in my way of life. I love drawing and i always keep a special notebook to preserve some happy moment. I enjoy walking and getting lost in the narrow streets of Lisbon, listening to music while siting near the river and chilling, and discovering street art. I consider myself optimist, patient, try to always offer a smile and take the best of each experience. I am very curious, reason why i learned every detail of the history of the city and the country, their discoveries, national poets, folkloric songs, traditional food and drinks. I am looking forward to a completely new experience, bringing me closer to different nationalities, backgrounds, cultures, ages, etc.
Genta Is Great For
Food & Drink, LGBTQ, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Albanian
I am an educated open-minded man who loves to have fun and help others have fun too! People normally compliment on my culture, my character, my sense of humour and lightheartedness, and my intelligence (did I mention my modesty?). I love my city and I make sure I enjoy it to the fullest! That is why I am famliar with almost everything there is to see and do here. I have a very wide range of interests and I am as comfortable and happy going on ie. a night out with young people as I am ie. visiting a church with senior citizens. This city has almost everything to offer. Great climate, great people, fantastic culture, booming nightlife and modern art, fantastic beaches and surfing, great food, you name it. Come over and I will make sure you enjoy it as much as I do!
Luis Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Spanish, Portuguese
Hey! Its Anne here, your future Lisbon’s host. My full name is Ann-Elisa, because of my Danish-Italian origins but you can call me Anne or Ana ( which sounds more Portuguese ). I was born 26 years ago in a small city close to Trieste which is five minutes away from the Slovenian border on the northeast of Italy. Growing up in a very international environment thanks to my lovely parents and to the multicultural roots of my mom’s family I soon learned that what I wanted the most in my life was to discover the world and learn about other cultures. Despite being half danish I my danish is really poor but I learned Portuguese and Spanish since I was a kid instead. I visited Lisbon and Portugal several times in my life since I was a baby because my danish family used to live here and somehow I always felt at home in Portugal. My passion for Portuguese culture got me to study Portuguese Language and literature in my Bachelor and in 2015, when I finished my studies I decided to move to Lisbon. Starting from that day everything changed in my life: I have been living every single day at its fullest and I am wiling to spend the rest of my life in this beautiful city I fell in love with. Currently I am working in tourism and studying part-time.
AnnElisa Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
I am a 40 year old music photographer who as lived most of his life in Lisbon, i know this city well. I love history, urban art and food and those are the things that make me go around town exploring every chance i get. I am also a very experienced traveler which means i can put myself in your shoes and assist you with anything you might need in beautiful Lisbon.
Pedro Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, Spanish, Portuguese
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way