Walking through green areas, Taking a leisurely coffee and long lunch , Touring museums, especially maritime and transport, Discovering local history, Finding hidden spots of local interest
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Hamburg
People who viewed Dave also viewed these hosts
I was born in the City visited the international School, the Boarding School. I love the city, have lived in all corners, from red light to upper class Areas. I eat out in good Restaurants, know all the hot spots and have good knowledge for small Kids, may it me toursit attractions, Play Centers...Teenagers...where the Girls can go Shopping, or where 20 year olds can go and Party or hang out...just as much where you can dine fine or chill at the beach...I work as a night manager in a Hotel, am used to Service and advice.
Lenard Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
I am a sensitive, sincere and honest person who loves nature, music, sport and animals. My moto in life is: Play hard to get but always be honest. I am very creative and friendly and always looking for new adventures. I travel often around to explore more places. I would like to invite people to visit Hamburg cause this city has so much to offer. I can ensure that you will have so much fun here.
Loerta Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Spanish, Italian
I am a relaxed and fun person. I have studied and worked in this beautiful city for 3 years already. Would love to enrich your experience here as much as I can. Interested and knowledgeable in the urban history, urban art, museums, music clubs (especially Jazz clubs), restaurants etc. Hope to meet you soon!
Deniz Is Great For
Business travellers, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way