English, German, Hungarian
Shopping, Reading, sports, travel, going out
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Budapest
People who viewed Adrienn also viewed these hosts
Not sure what Local to book? Then leave it to us and we will find the best suited Local to match your interests, personality and requirements. Just select this profile and book in the profile page. We will be in touch within 24hrs to find out what you are after.
Your Perfect Local Host Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Halal food, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch
Hey everyone :) I'm a Hungarian girl who was born and lived 12 years in Budapest, then I moved to the suburbs, a nice little medieval art town which I would be also happy to show you! But I work and studied in Budapest and live my daily life there. I work from so I'm very flexible with my free time :) I'm also a traveler myself, I lived in Ireland and Greece and solo-traveled and couchsurfed in Italy, so I'm very adventurous, open-minded, multi-cultural lover and travel addict :) while I was traveling I got a lot of help and guidance from local people, they showed the best places and we had an amazing time, so I would love to give this back to the universe in the city I know the best, Budapest :) I studied culture and arts, so I follow the scene very much and I always have a millions of programs I know that's going on in the city I'm interested in and would be happy to share it with you :) I'm vegan but I absolutely don't mind non-vegan travelers, but if you're also one, I can show you the best places to eat! :) I'm looking forward meeting you and sharing all the adventures the city has to offer!
Ágnes Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Hip / Trendy scene, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
I am Dénes (pronounced as Danish, the pastry), 26 years old, and I have been living in Budapest for more than 7 years and I absolutely love the city. I am a Hungarian born in Slovakia, but I came here for my university studies and I decided to stay. I am a product designer so I'm an art history and culture nerd. I would love to show you the local way of life here in Budapest!
Dénes Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with teenagers
I am an outgoing person who likes meeting new people and travelling. I was originally born in Ukraine. I've been living in Budapest for almost 10 years. I love the city and I am happy to show you around. I was involved in social activism, and now I am volunteering. Therefore if you need an insider's view on life in Budapest, I can share it with you.
Maria Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Vegans, Vegetarians
English, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way