English, French, Spanish, Italian
Chess, Clubbing, bar lover, LGBT life, Descover hidden gems, Reading, movies and music
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Brussels
People who viewed Raffaele also viewed these hosts
Hello my name is Rosanna and I've been living in Brussels for 28 years. I am a big traveler and my goal is to visit all the countries in the world. I am easy-going and very open-minded. I like to meet people and learn about other cultures. I studied Human Resources because the well-being of people is a priority for me. Brussels has many nice little places that will make you love this city like I do, and I would be happy to help you discover these places. I love to stroll around the city and go shopping. I also like walking in the parks in the summer, picnics, and attending the various events that take place. Brussels has a lot to offer, so come and discover it with me!
Rosanna Is Great For
Business travellers, Food & Drink, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Parks and nature, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, French, Lingala
I moved to Brussels from Philadelphia for work five years ago and fell in love with the city from day one! Over the years I have hosted first time and reoccurring guest for work and have always enjoyed showing people around my new home. I enjoy walking around the city discovering what’s new while at the same time enjoy the more traditional spots that Brussels has to offer. I am a true people person and I have a big heart ensuring my guest get the most out of their time in Brussels no matter their timeframe or interest.
Milton Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
I'm interested in history and art, especially contemporary and I go often to exhibitions and cultural events. I love to wander around the city on my bike. On the weekend I usually go out with friends, to the disco, for pizza, to drink beer of course or for a fun karaoke night.
Salvatore Is Great For
History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path
English, French, Italian
Not sure what Local to book? Then leave it to us and we will find the best suited Local to match your interests, personality and requirements. Just select this profile and book in the profile page. We will be in touch within 24hrs to find out what you are after.
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way