English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
I am energetic and I love walking around from one neighbourhood to the other, admiring all the diver, Brussels is full of little cafe's and bars, I love to discover them, from the trendiest to the most , The city is full of small oasis of nature where I like to chill, there are parks for every taste and, I love to taste new beers and show you some of my favourite ones, Admiring old buildings and imagining old stories of places
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Brussels
People who viewed Teresa also viewed these hosts
I moved to Brussels from Philadelphia for work five years ago and fell in love with the city from day one! Over the years I have hosted first time and reoccurring guest for work and have always enjoyed showing people around my new home. I enjoy walking around the city discovering what’s new while at the same time enjoy the more traditional spots that Brussels has to offer. I am a true people person and I have a big heart ensuring my guest get the most out of their time in Brussels no matter their timeframe or interest.
Milton Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
Not sure what Local to book? Then leave it to us and we will find the best suited Local to match your interests, personality and requirements. Just select this profile and book in the profile page. We will be in touch within 24hrs to find out what you are after.
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch
Professional Industrial Designer who has travelled the world and is always curious and looking for new encounters to share his passion for culture, arts and design. I also am an artist with the kind of eye for things that stand out and are not common. Having studied in Brussels and currently living there, he would like to promote and convey many aspects quite unique to this European capital. If you are looking for "out of the box" thinking and approach to this city, book me and I will make you see them.
Raoul Is Great For
Business travellers, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, French, Italian
I like to meet people, I love shopping, I am very fashionable, I like counseling and having fun, very spontaneous and I like food
Olatunde Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Teresa | BrusselsReview by: Sajidah R
Thank you Teresa
We explored the whole city in a day.. Teresa was a friendly and very knowledgable guide!
Teresa | BrusselsReview by: Svetlana R
Great time in Brussels
I had the wonderful time In Brussels. Trersa's knowledge of the city, its history and culinary specialties made my city experience very pleasant.
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way