Travelling, restaurant, dance, running, visiting
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Brussels
People who viewed Elliot also viewed these hosts
Not sure what Local to book? Then leave it to us and we will find the best suited Local to match your interests, personality and requirements. Just select this profile and book in the profile page. We will be in touch within 24hrs to find out what you are after.
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch
I enjoy my life as much as possible. I like to constantly meet new people and being around as much as I can. Explosive personality and love for style and culture. People love my spirit of initiative and the fact that I have always something to propose and recommend, especially at night. Brussels is not a place to visit but a place to live. Nightlife is extraordinary and the melting pot has nothing to fear compared to other big European cities. The world is here let me just show it to you ;)
Raffaele Is Great For
LGBTQ, Nightlife, Solo travellers
English, French, Spanish, Italian
I would be glad to show you the most beautiful corners, buildings, churches, squares and monuments of Brussels; a city I have being living in for about 25 years. As a well-educated Italian with a good knowledge of art history and aesthetics, I will show you the best panoramas and architecture of the city. Of course, I would also be available to present you with other aspects of Belgium and its capital, from different angles such as economy, society, artistic life, European affairs, business climate in Belgium and Brussels, international relations, government matters and any other subjects which may interest you.
Andrea Is Great For
High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, French, Italian
.I am Portuguese and I have been living in Brussels for 3.5 years. I am a writer who also works in hospitality. My passions are jogging, dogs, languages and eating. I believe that travelling brings us together and is a great opportunity to think about the fact that even if we live in different countries, we all share the same human emotions, hopes and dreams. I like to connect with fellow humans that way, help them have an amazing time, and this is why I chose to be a local guide.
Teresa Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers
English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way