Yoga, beach, Tap dance, Paddle surf , Eat/drink
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Barcelona
People who viewed Jessica also viewed these hosts
My father is Spanish and my mother is German. I was born and raised in Barcelona. I focused my professional career linked to customer service until I discovered my vocation 5 years ago thanks to my adventurous spirit and I became a specialized local.
Alexander Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Spanish, German, Catalan
Artistic and creative Swede showing you around my favourite city, with or without a skateboard under my feet :) I know a lot about Barcelona, I have lived here for many years and I love the way culture and art always seem to be present wherever I go. Ciutat Vella is my favourite are and where I spend most of my time, the contrast between old areas and new futuristic ones makes it a really interesting city to visit and to live in. I am interested in arts, history, language and culture and I am sure I can make sure the visitors will see and experience places and events that you typically won't find in the tourist brochures.
Henrik Is Great For
Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Solo travellers
English, Spanish, Swedish
Brian has lived in Barcelona for almost half a decade, and his love of the city goes back to a trip taken with the family in 1994, two years after the incredibly successful staging of the Olympic Games and also FC Barcelona's victory in the European Cup. Since moving here, however, Brian has branched out his interests - and as an adult, appreciates the bar and cuisine aspect of the city, as well as other aspects of city life, such as theatre, historical readings and hiking walks in the hills of Collserola.
Brian Is Great For
Business travellers, High-end travellers, History and culture, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
Hello! My name is Yana. I like to think that every person we meet is a way to connect with the universe. Currently studying acting, I'm fond of getting to know people from different parts of the world and showing them the beautiful secret parts of Barcelona. I'm a sociable, easy-going and fun person. I'm from Russia, but I've been living in Barcelona for almost 5 years. I've been studying a lot, such as Catalan and Spanish, and learnt cultural traditions, so I consider myself to be fully integrated. I can tell you about Barcelona, myself, places and people living here. For me, Barcelona is a never ending surprise in a good meaning. There's always something to discover, experience, enjoy, hear, and taste. In my free time I like to write, watch movies, make short films and learn something new from different people. My passions include art, spanish culture, history, literature, travelling and dance movement. I enjoy eating different food and a good wine. My goal is to visit as many countries as possible and learn Chinese and maybe even one Scandinavian language!
Yana Is Great For
Food & Drink, History and culture, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Spanish, Russian
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way