Hi! My name is Monmanus but you can call me Ping. My personality can be described as a friendly, energetic and communicative. I am very happy that you are interested to visit Thailand. There is a lot of things to do in Bangkok, plenty of events, great bars, amazing food. I will make the most of your time and explore unique local spots. Of course, I can show you the must see attractions of Bangkok, but not only. i will show you the real daily life of Thai people and the authentic Thai culture that usual tourists do not have the chance to see. It will make you understand what it truly means to be Thai, especially when it comes to local traditions or taboos. During day time or a crazy nightlife trip, you will explore the city and all its madness, and you will discover what makes Bangkok tick. I am also open to your suggestions. If there are some specific destinations or ideas please let me know and I would love to tailor make a memorable local trip just for you. Let me know if you have any questions and I'm happy to answer. Thank you for visiting my profile and nice to meet you!
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Halal food, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
Traditional Art, Food & Drink, Restaurants, Street food, Food markets, Cafes, Bars & Pubs, Nightlife, Culture, Cinema / Movies, Museums, Live events, History, Music, Shopping, Markets, Wellness & Beauty, Urban walks & street art, Sports, Fitness
My most exciting things to do in Bangkok
Amazing Thailand! Bangkok is definitely one of the most energetic, trendy cities in Asia, a complex mixture of traditional local culture and modern Thai lifestyle. Exploring ancient temples by taking a tuk-tuk, public transportation or boat t through the Bangkok from day to night is the most exciting to and do not to be missed!
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Local Host for
- Meet your Local Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Local Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Local Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Local Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Local Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Local Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way