Going to temple , Going to jogging , Going to have a nice meal , Going to shopping , Going to floating market.
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Bangkok
People who viewed Sopa also viewed these hosts
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in Bangkok that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch
Hi! My name is Monmanus but you can call me Ping. My personality can be described as a friendly, energetic and communicative. I am very happy that you are interested to visit Thailand. There is a lot of things to do in Bangkok, plenty of events, great bars, amazing food. I will make the most of your time and explore unique local spots. Of course, I can show you the must see attractions of Bangkok, but not only. i will show you the real daily life of Thai people and the authentic Thai culture that usual tourists do not have the chance to see. It will make you understand what it truly means to be Thai, especially when it comes to local traditions or taboos. During day time or a crazy nightlife trip, you will explore the city and all its madness, and you will discover what makes Bangkok tick. I am also open to your suggestions. If there are some specific destinations or ideas please let me know and I would love to tailor make a memorable local trip just for you. Let me know if you have any questions and I'm happy to answer. Thank you for visiting my profile and nice to meet you!
Monmanus Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
I am a restaurant owner and I love eating. I'm graduated in Food Science and Technology so everything about food is my priority. As a part-time guide I can share travelers loads of information that they would love to get from real locals. My passions are History, Scuba diving, sports and my beautiful city! I love meeting people from all over the world and showing them the best of Bangkok.
Chatchai Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Sopa 's Instagram
Sopa | BangkokReview by: Mark P
4 hour personalised tour in Bangkok
We were fortunate enough to have a spare day while on a business trip to Bangkok recently. Sopa's communication was excellent leading up to the tour and she was right on time to meet us at our hotel. Sopa took us on a boat tour of Bangkok, followed by a night market and then a trip through Chinatown. Overall I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone and Sopa in particular was outstanding!
Sopa | BangkokReview by: Christoph M
Bangkok with our Guide Sopa
We enjoyed a wonderful day with Sopa. She showed us several cool spots and gave us further background informations. It was a relaxed way to get in touch with this city. Sopa was extremly friendly and our kids enjoyed to travel with her. Thanks for everything Sopa; it was great....
Sopa | BangkokReview by: Jesse J
I cannot reccomend cityunscripted enough. Our guide Sopa wen’t above and beyond to insure that my wife and I had the most interesting and amazing time. We will both be reccomending this company and the fabulous Sopa to everyone. We went to the floating market and it was a surprisingly quiet and calm place, perfect if you need a break from the busy city but not too far! Great hot food, crafts and farm fresh ingredients on sale everywhere. Thanks Sopa! J&J X
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way