English, Thai, Indonesian
Wallking around Rattanakosin island, Meeting with new people, listening to good music, Eating tasty food, Sharing my experience
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Bangkok
People who viewed Hathaiwan also viewed these hosts
Hi! My name is Monmanus but you can call me Ping. My personality can be described as a friendly, energetic and communicative. I am very happy that you are interested to visit Thailand. There is a lot of things to do in Bangkok, plenty of events, great bars, amazing food. I will make the most of your time and explore unique local spots. Of course, I can show you the must see attractions of Bangkok, but not only. i will show you the real daily life of Thai people and the authentic Thai culture that usual tourists do not have the chance to see. It will make you understand what it truly means to be Thai, especially when it comes to local traditions or taboos. During day time or a crazy nightlife trip, you will explore the city and all its madness, and you will discover what makes Bangkok tick. I am also open to your suggestions. If there are some specific destinations or ideas please let me know and I would love to tailor make a memorable local trip just for you. Let me know if you have any questions and I'm happy to answer. Thank you for visiting my profile and nice to meet you!
Monmanus Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Halal food, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
I'm originally from Bangkok: born and raised, so count on me on touring the city. I'll provide you the best way to explore Bangkok. ;) Also I'm curious about other cultural differences, feel free to exchange some idea along our time spend together. Moreover, I'm friendly and open for discussion, so if you have something in mind or specifically what you're interested, let me know. We can sort those out together.
Nidyanin Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, New residents, Solo travellers, Travellers with teenagers
Choose me and I'll never let u down! With in the city like Bangkok has many variety, provided for many tourists to explore. So, lets keep it mysteriously and choose me to be your guide. The spoiled bio is not challenging, rather and come to experience by yourself. Hehe
Tudthep Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, High-end travellers, LGBT scene, New residents, Partying & clubbing, Solo travellers
Hey! I'm Ice. Yes that's my nickname. If you love Thai food just join me lol. I'm chubby, nice, funny and very kind :)) well I'm 27 years old but I'm still feel like a teenager sometimes haha. I know many good places to visit especially cafes, restaurants and markets. I have so many friends here in BKK since I have so many jobs. Not only in BKK I also an expert in Chachoengsao since it is my hometown. I'm not a party animal but I do party with friends in pub, bar or sometimes in our place like we grab drinks from 7-eleven and play cards just for fun. I also enjoy music and I love singing. You know what , you will have a good time here and I can't wait to see you! Let's be friends!! Cheers.
Paramee Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, New residents, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with teenagers
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way