English, Mandarin, Dutch
Meeting people from all over the world and exchange stories , Travel and photography, Exploring new hotspots such as concept stores and cafes, Watching a good movie, Going to pop-up events such as a nice concert or local markets
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Amsterdam
People who viewed Huanhuan also viewed these hosts
I am leaving in Amsterdam for almost 6 years and I am very passionate about the city with its beautiful museums, galleries and churches. I really enjoy showing the best bits of the Amsterdam. I am always remembered for my smile, very friendly and active person.
Olga Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, Solo travellers
English, Russian, Ukrainian
Hey there, I'm Anna, a lens-based artist. Art museums and galleries are my zones of comfort, as well as art-house cinema. I'm an open person who likes to meet new people and I'm always willing to share my knowledge about the great places I discovered in the city. I truly appreciate beauty, so I'd like to give you esthetic experience in Amsterdam.
Anna Is Great For
First time visitors, Foodies, New residents, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
Hello, I’m Vincent, french expat, born and raised in the alps and now living below the sea level. It started when I went to Amsterdam for a week-end at the age of eighteen and this city never left my mind since. I moved in Amsterdam at the end of my studies few years ago and I have no reasons to leave so far: open-minded, tolerant, crazy and chill at the same time. I showed the city to many many friends and family members and now I would like to show around to more people as I feel passionate about it. I work in web-development, love to share drinks with my friends, running as much as I appreciate food and of course traveling: lately a trek in Nepal and a road trip in a camper around Eastern Europe. If you’re looking for a glimpse of the daily life in Amsterdam feel free to book me.
Vincent Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
Hallo there! I am half mexican and half dutch, i have lived in many countries like Germany, Italy and now in the Netherlands, i am 39 years old,i work as a tourist guide in Amsterdam, I am very sociable, easy and outgoing,passionate in what i do, love enjoying people around me, love art and culture, in few words I enjoy life.
Alejandro Is Great For
Bar lovers, First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with kids
English, Spanish, german,italian,dutch
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way